Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello thinkers!

Welcome to the very first post of my new blog. I'm doing this so I can have a forum to publish what I think is wrong about everything and everybody. While that may sound frivolous, I hasten to mention that it's exactly what everyone else is doing except I'm hoping that my mundane musings will actually do some good, or if nothing else, promote rational thought and nonacceptance of the status quo, which really shouldn't be subject to as much change as the Supreme Court or other activist judges would like us to think.

In future posts I'll be adding new material about English language "misunderstandings" and other atrocities against the mother tongue, as well as resurrecting some of my old favorites from previous blogs .

The subjects will often be about Christian and other religious topics but I hope to get into a few Op Ed or just Op pieces on other subjects as well. So come on back and see what's new from time to time. At the very least, it may give you something to think about. You may get a chuckle, or you may get angry. If so, Good. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment